Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Ethereum Meta has a total market cap of $147,597.00 and approximately $669.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Meta has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00390778 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025253 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.55 or 0.01681902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00232191 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00001854 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004896 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta’s launch date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,130,630 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.