Ethereum Lite (CURRENCY:ELITE) traded 41.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Ethereum Lite has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $104.00 worth of Ethereum Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Lite token can now be bought for $0.0957 or 0.00002676 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Lite has traded 25.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $391.67 or 0.11307649 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00026830 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000878 BTC.
Ethereum Lite Profile
Ethereum Lite is a token. Its launch date was October 10th, 2017. Ethereum Lite’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Lite’s official website is www.ethereumlite.org. Ethereum Lite’s official Twitter account is @ethereumlite.
Ethereum Lite Token Trading
Ethereum Lite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Lite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.