ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 3rd. In the last week, ICO OpenLedger has traded 27.5% higher against the US dollar. ICO OpenLedger has a total market capitalization of $50,784.00 and $0.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICO OpenLedger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00003147 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008800 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00028889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.04 or 0.01844985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00197275 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00204306 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029208 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00414432 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Token Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX. ICO OpenLedger’s official website is icoo.io.
Buying and Selling ICO OpenLedger
ICO OpenLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICO OpenLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICO OpenLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.