ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 23.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 10th. One ICO OpenLedger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0947 or 0.00002483 BTC on popular exchanges. ICO OpenLedger has a market cap of $44,139.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ICO OpenLedger has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009088 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $79.06 or 0.02069596 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00160623 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00217378 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026471 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io. The official website for ICO OpenLedger is icoo.io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX.
Buying and Selling ICO OpenLedger
ICO OpenLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICO OpenLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICO OpenLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.