ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 7th. ICO OpenLedger has a total market capitalization of $61,081.00 and $13.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ICO OpenLedger has traded up 15.7% against the dollar. One ICO OpenLedger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00003249 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025214 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.18 or 0.02210408 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00156297 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.50 or 0.00210730 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024972 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024958 BTC.
About ICO OpenLedger
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX. ICO OpenLedger’s official website is icoo.io. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICO OpenLedger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICO OpenLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.